Replacement of lost Pony Certificate

If you have a registered Newfoundland Pony but have lost the certificate or otherwise need a replacement certificate, you can request a replacement Certificate by contacting the NLPS Registrar here:

Once the registrar has gotten your information, you will be able to pay the $10 Transfer Fee on this page, using the form below.



Pony Certificate Reissue$10